A bonus is a type of free cash or free spins given to a player. The bonus money is great as it increases the player’s bankroll. Casinos give bonuses to make the players happy and also to increase customer loyalty. Usually, a bonus is awarded to welcome new players. Some bonus offers require that you deposit a minimum amount, while some are given with no deposit. Note that if you receive a bonus, there are accompanying rules that go with it. The most common is the wagering requirement.
Here are the most common types of bonuses in the online casino industry:
- Free spins – get a specific number of free spins on selected slot machines.
- Welcome bonus – given to new players who register for the first time.
- Match-up bonus – a cash percentage of your deposit will be given to you for free.
- Cashback – a kind of promotional offer where you get a percentage of your net losses once a week.
- Loyalty – usually given to VIP members; they earn points for money they wager, and they can swap these points for cash or merchandise.
We, at Vulkan Vegas, always try to create new and exciting bonuses to provide the best possible experience for our players. Our bonuses are offered to new and seasoned players, so there is always something for everyone!
Welcome Package at Vulkan Vegas
The most popular type of promotional offers in the casino industry is the welcome bonus. This is a kind of bonus awarded to new players, and you can only get it once. Each casino has a different offer, and Vulkan Vegas has the most competitive bonus offers in the industry.
Checkout out our welcome package below:
- 1st deposit – after your first deposit, you will receive a 100% match-up, the minimum deposit amount is €10. Once the deposit is complete, you will have a total of €20 for playing. On top of that, you will also receive 25 free spins that you can use in the slot machine called Book of Dead. The maximum bonus amount you can get is €300. What this means is that even if you deposit €500, you will receive an extra €300 from the casino, not €500.
- 2nd deposit – on your second deposit, you are eligible to receive a 125% match-up. If you deposit €20, you will receive extra €25. The deposit range must be between €15 and €49, but you can get as much as €400 in bonuses. On top of this, the casino would give you 50 free spins on the Fortune Dogs slot machine. If your 2nd deposit is over €50, the casino grants you 200% match-up, which is capped at €700. You will also get 100 free spins on the Fire Joker slot.
Special Promotions by Vulkan Vegas
On top of the welcome pack, Vulkan Vegas offers other bonuses from time to time. They are usually offered during special seasons like Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, or New Year. The kinds of promos vary, and they can be match-up bonuses, free spins, cashback, weekly deposit or no deposit bonuses. They are offered to registered members and those who belong to the VIP Program. The most common bonuses you would get are free spins on the most popular slot machines like Book of Dead, Fire Joker, and Fortune dogs.
Sometimes, the bonuses are published on the website, but there are also those that are only announced via email. Some of them require that you enter a code, and you can only get that code from the newsletter sent to registered players. Another way you can get Vulkan Vegas bonus codes is by visiting partner websites.
Loyalty Program & Weekly Bonus
Vulkan Vegas has a loyalty program where you get to earn points. There are 100 levels in this program, and you can exchange your points to cash. Also, you get reload bonuses every time you deposit. The reload bonus ranges between 10% and 90% of your deposit.
For every €10 you wager, you earn 1 point. As you progress to the highest tiers, the amount of points you need to exchange it for cash also gets smaller. From level 10 to 19, you need 500 points to exchange it for €1. But if you reach levels 90 to 100, you only need 100 points to get €1.
You only have to reach level 10 to be able to get a reload bonus of 10%. This reload bonus will go to your bonus balance, and you will also receive a 3% bonus on your cash balance. Once you hit level 90, your reload bonus will reach 90%, and you will also get a cash balance bonus of 12%. The maximum you can withdraw from your bonuses and their winnings is €200 per week.
The other bonus good to get is the weekly promotional offers. It is a weekly bonus where you get extra money. Below are the details:
- You must deposit at least €30 from Thursday to Saturday.
- You must be at least Level 10 in the Loyalty program.
- You get a match-up of between 10% and 90% of your deposit; this depends on your VIP tier.
The wagering requirement for the weekly bonus is 40x. The maximum you can withdraw is also €200. The wagering requirement must be met within five days after receiving the bonus. Otherwise, the bonus money and the winnings from it will be forfeited.
Cashback & Quest
As mentioned earlier, at Vulkan Vegas, we offer a cashback bonus. Here, we will be taking a look at the rules and expectations.
Here are the details for the Saturday Quest:
- Make five deposits worth at least €10 each on a Saturday.
- Get a bonus equal to the amount of the average of the five deposits.
- It will be awarded as soon as the fifth deposit is completed.
- Maximum bonus amount is €1,000.
- Wagering requirement is 40x.
- No withdrawal cap for the winnings if 40x wagering requirement is met.
Here are the rules for the cashback:
- Cashback is only available to players who have achieved the Luxor status in the Loyalty Program.
- Only players who have a net loss of more than €15 for the week are qualified.
- Cashback has a wagering requirement of 5x and must be wagered within 5 days.
- Cashback percentage is between 3% and 12%.
- The maximum amount you can get as cashback is €2,000 per week.
The cashback formula is: Cashback= (In-(Out + Prizes + Current balance))*k
In this equation, the letter “k” represents the percentage of your cashback according to your VIP status. Here is an example:
- You deposited €100 during a week.
- You received €15 in bonuses.
- You withdrew €30.
- Your current balance is zero.
Now, here is the calculation.
- Your Out + Prizes + Current balance is €30 + €15+€0 =
- We subtract that from v100, and we get €55
- We multiply €55 by your 9% cashback tier, and you get €4.95.
Remember that before multiplying the “K” to the first equation, the result of that equation, or your loss, should not be lower than €15. If it is lower than €15, you will not get a cashback.